The Holidays are just around the corner and if you’re a hot chocolate fan, there’s one absolutely delicious hot chocolate bomb recipe that you need to try.
We’re all familiar with the trend that’s spreading over the world as you’re reading the post.
Hot Chocolate Bombs are all over Tiktok, Instagram, and Facebook already.
Not only that, but there are 100s of new recipes coming out every month, that’s why we want to keep you up to date with the market and really allow you to experience drinking your hot cocoa in an extraordinary way.
In this post, you’re going to learn how to make The Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb.
So let’s get started!
Before we begin, I just want to let you know that it’s actually easier to make a hot chocolate bomb with white chocolate! Fascinating, right?
I also didn’t know that until recently… It’s because white chocolate doesn’t melt as quickly as ordinary chocolate when you handle it.
And even better, it also doesn’t leave any fingerprints.
Now, let’s look at all the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe.
The Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb Ingredients
As with any other hot chocolate bomb recipe, this one too requires:
- 3-6 Tbsp. of your favorite hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbps. of chocolate chips
- Sprinkles for the face
- 3 Tbsp. of mini marshmallows
I would highly suggest that you use the regular Jet Puff mini marshmallows or these ones which you can order from Amazon.
It’s a 1 pound big bag of marshmallows that your family will highly appreciate if you make this gift to them. It’s an excellent decision for the winter.
You’ll also need a hot chocolate silicone mold. If you still don’t have one you can get the 2.5” silicone mold from Amazon. It comes in 2-pack specifically designed for hot chocolate bombs.
With these ingredients you’ll be able to create 6 white chocolate cups that fit together will create 3 big Snowman Hot Chocolate Bombs.
Just imagine how joyful your family will feel if you make them a cute little present with the Snowman Hot Chocolate Bombs.
With these Fun Add-Ins, You Can Make Your Hot Chocolate Bombs Even More Special!
- Use white hot cocoa mix.
- Add mint marshmallows.
- Add snowflake sprinkles for the holiday mood.
- Add crushed peppermint candies.
Instructions For The Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipe
There are exactly 10 steps that you need to follow:
1. Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave in 15-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. (DO NOT overheat the white chocolate.)
2. Pour a spoonful of white chocolate into 6 chocolate mold cavities. Smooth the chocolate up the sides of each mold using a spoon. Add more chocolate as necessary to coat the inside of each mold.
After that let the chocolate sit in the mold for a few minutes. After that make sure to check if there any areas that need to be covered again. This will ensure that the sides and center of the mold are evenly coated with white chocolate.
3. Next, refrigerate the mold for at least 30 minutes or until completely set and gently remove the half-spheres from the mold.
4. Now, fill 3 halves with 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa mix and 1 tablespoon of mini marshmallows.
5. Melt the chocolate chips and place it in a plastic baggie. Cut a tiny slit in the corner so that you can decorate.
Do you remember the leftover white chocolate chips? If it has hardened you can melt it again in the microwave for about 10-15 second and put in a plastic baggie. Then cut a tiny slit in the corner.
6. Using the melted white chocolate attach two black ball sprinkles for the eyes and one orange sprinkle for the nose to the 3 other white chocolate cups.
Use the melted chocolate chips and a plastic bag to pipe a month and then refrigerate until the face hardens, just like in the image below.
7. For this step, you’ll need a hot place (you can put one in the microwave for 30-45 seconds). Then press one of the empty white chocolate cups against it to slightly melt the rim.
8. Now place the empty white chocolate cup over one of the filled ones.
9. Run a hot spoon along the seam where the two chocolate cups meet to slightly melt the chocolate and seal the seam.
10. And lastly, to make a cup of snowman hot chocolate, place one hot chocolate bomb in a mug, pour 1 - 1/2 cups of hot milk over the bomb. Stir.
Now you can celebrate the holidays like never before and also make some amazing presents for your friends and family!
One last thing, make sure to remember and implement these Tips and Trick so that you can make your first try successful:
Melt a little extra white chocolate and make a few extra chocolate cups if it’s your first time making hot chocolate bombs. That way, if you make a mistake, you’ll have extras to fix it. Consider your first time a practice run.
DO NOT overheat the white chocolate chips. For best results, it can be melted in a double boiler in the microwave.
- The key to success is making sure that the chocolate has time to really set up in the refrigerator. If the chocolate is soft (even a little) it will stretch and break.
With these tips in mind, you can be almost certain that you’ll succeed from the get go!
And even if you make a mistake make sure to at least enjoy it and have fun. Doesn’t matter how good or bad To Snowman Chocolate Bombs look, they’ll always taste delicious!
Before I leave you, I just want you to remember that you can always count on the Novelty Hot Chocolate Bomb 3-pack - made with love and passion by our team.
Comment down below when you give this recipe a try and let us know how it went.
Thank you and talk soon!